Previous Bears & Animals

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Antique Extravaganza

Well, I went to the antique extravaganza at Renninger's, Mt. Dora. One of my usual hunting grounds for pieces and inspiration in creating my bears. Only not as much luck as usual. Looks like maybe one or two new limited editions will come of this excursion. I'll take it.
Right now I'm in the creative process for my gallery piece for TBAI 2009 which is always fun. So after some errands, got to make a cake for my son's birthday today, it's back to work. have a good one.

the bears and I are at home

1 comment:

Alieda Maron said...

Dear Darlene,

I tried to call but the phone was like on a fax. I am from the Tropical Doll Study Club Of Lakeland. We are having our 31st Annual Doll & Bear Show & Sale on March 21, 2009 in Lakeland, FL. We would love to have you at our show. The tables are 8' long and cost $40.00. Our show has 71 tables and sells out each year. Several of us are customers of yours and would love to have you as part of our show. Let me know how you feel about this. Thanks, alieda