Previous Bears & Animals

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Connected Again

Happy, happy me, my internet is backup and working! Not that you missed much, I am getting ready for my next show at Hunt Valley, it's the Christmas,Holiday Show being held November1st.

More on that later. It's already Thursday so hope you have a good weekend planned. In between my work I will be squeezing in a visit to the Vegfest being held here in Lock Haven Park in Orlando. Hopefully there will be goodies to send to my vegan daughter and a few things for me to try too. Working on staying healthy and keeping some health issues at bay. And in that same strain am enjoying my yoga classes though one instructor is kicking my butt. I go to a really great place, Red Sun Yoga, where they make the effort to know who you are, address you by name and make you feel welcome.



Photo from The Flip Flop Show book

Well, it's back to work for me. Have a good one and I'll be back with workroom news.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck at the show, and stay healthy!

Hugs, Kelly

Darlene said...

Thanks Kelly,
And I am happy you became a follower on my blog. Hope you will enjoy visiting me.

Hugs and joy,
Darlene