Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To Market,To Market

It was up early this morning and off to the farmers market with a friend. I don't know about you but the price of vegetables at the stores have been very high. It was nice to get a great selection and great prices.


Here are some beautiful beans and peas I pocked up along with peppers, green, yellow and red.
There were wonderful green onions and herbs. I got mint. For my grrn tea of course. Hehe.
And there is also a flea market that goes on at the same time.
Picked up some prints.





They should be fun for inspiration.
Hope you
have a market nearby to visit!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yummy!! Yes we have oone and I would love to go!!
Hugs, Lisa

Darlene said...

Hi Lisa,
I'd love to go with you, so much food and ideas on what to cook! Go already, hehe.

Hugs and joy, Darlene