Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's June?! Really?

I didn't craw under a rock, honest. My daughter came to visit for a few days and I've been working. No really, even though you haven't seen the photos yet. The Iowa show is this week and I'm frantically finishing up pieces. I had been making pieces for the show but the spectacular display piece well, that takes more time. Wish you were going cause some artists have made some great things for that exhibit.
I'm also doing a workshop, so busy busy. But I want to welcome all my new followers and thank all my old ones for hanging in there with me. There will be a post later today with photos.

So it's June. Do you think July will sneak upon me too? HeHe

2 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

I'll be seeing you soon! Have a safe trip from home to Iowa and back again. I'm looking forward to seeing all your work and hanging out with one of the 'funnest' people I know.

hugs,
~ginger

Darlene said...

Hi Ginger,
Hope you are having a great flight. I head out first thing in the morning can't wait to see you!
It will be great fun. Be safe.

Hugs and joy, darlene