Previous Bears & Animals

Friday, September 10, 2010

Where Have I Been?!

Can't believe how long it's been since my last post! I'm catching a plane in a few hours and still haven't packed all the bears. I got home from the TBAI show and got to work on new things for the Chantilly show that will be held on Sunday at the Dulles Expo in Virginia. And All i have been doing is trying to make bears. Haven't even cleaned up the excelsior from the last batch of bears.

My yard is a wreck, things need pruning and have got to do laundry! But hubby's pineapples are doing so well he's handing them out to neighbors and co-workers alike. They're all happy. I celebrated another birthday and labor day came and went. It's time to stop and smell the roses, hmmm or is that the laundry? That woman you'll see sprawled out on her couch come Monday that will be me.. in the meantime I better go get packed. Enjoy your weekend and I'll let you know how the show goes.``

2 comments:

Nancy D said...

My hubby's pineapples were kind of stunted this year. They look like mini pineapples LOL. When things quiet down, could you give me the info on the show near Lake Mary in May(I think)

Darlene said...

Hi Nancy,
Sorry to take so long to reply. Do you mean the Maitland doll and bear show by the Orlando doll club that is the first weekend in May? If so, let me know.