Previous Bears & Animals

Friday, October 8, 2010

0w That Hurt!

A week ago I had the misfortune to injure my right hip, while I think something was dislocated and slipped back into place on Monday, my doctor says it's my back. She ran me through a battery of tests and when I had finished my ultrasounds, she talked to me and said 'if your pain gets worse or you turn blue, go to the emergency room or come see me!'. Turn Blue?!


let's see , um excuse me why are you here? Well see, normally I'm not this blue color! Anyway, I am feeling better. Went to yoga, couldn't do everything but did what I could. And after barely being able to walk, lay down or sit, that was fine for me.

And now next week I get to start physical therapy. Joy:)

Pictures of new pieces shortly.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!

Hugs, Kelly