Previous Bears & Animals

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year

Well, it's new years eve and another year is winding down. I finally have my voice back after being sick since mid November. But that's another story.
Looking back over the year I have to say thank you to all my family, friends and collectors that have enriched my life. You have made me laugh, given me encouragement, and increased my joy.
I am glad to have an artistry that allows me to be creative and to express myself. At the moment it's been blocked, probably from being sick. But I look forward to the new things I will be making. And sharing with you.
So I'm saying goodbye to an old year that saw me grow and not just older. I'm preparing to say hello to new beginnings, new opportunities and new experiences with welcome arms.
Are you ready to embrace a new year and new dreams?
The bears and I will see you in the new year.


From the bears and me:0)

1 comment: