Previous Bears & Animals

Saturday, June 25, 2011

What the...

Ok, so I wake up this morning after 6am to a beeping noise. Sounds like it's outside the bedroom and not very loud. I think hubby us up and playing one of those hand held games. He's up but no game and doesn't hear noise. So he comes back to bed. Just as I lay down there's this loud beep,siren noise from my outside defillbrilator, red lights going off and a voice saying back away from wearer! I'm thinking wait a minute, I'm awake, my heart is still beating here! I don't think I ever moved so fast to push a button so it wouldn't shock me back to life!

My wonderful husband goes maybe "I should go back to the living room!"

From the bears and me:0)

1 comment:

vladsbtch said...

What a wake up call for you. I am glad you are ok. Big hugs