Previous Bears & Animals

Monday, August 22, 2011

Still a Great Day

I got dressed and went to church yesterday and no one was there! Forgot (after all my traveling) that it was early service that day.
So I decided to go to the Renniger's Antique Fair in Mt. Dora. When we got there, hubby and me, vendors were already closing up at 1:30 pm. Ugh, I know it was hot, it really was, but really?
Still, I had a good birthday as I spent it with family and had dinner with my son and hubby. Daughter sent me a great necklace, handcrafted. And I loved my cards!
The best part is even being here to have a birthday! Love to all my family and friends!


From the bears and me:0)

1 comment:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Happy Belated Birthday, dear Darlene!! I'm so glad that you had a lovely day. And, believe me, all of us are glad that you are around to have a birthday, too!

Love,
Cheryl