Previous Bears & Animals

Friday, May 18, 2012

Renningers Finds

While I did the Show at Renningers I got to shop the extravaganza. Yippee! So thought you would like to see some things.


This is a toy Pullman car


This is the other side which would be the view from inside the car. Too bad I couldn't afford to buy it. But a great piece.


This is a primitive doll bed in great patina.


All I had to do was cut a mat board base to hold the hand sewn mattress and pillow that I made for it. There was a slight repair, glued a crack in the headboard and it was great. Someone already tried to buy it off me!



Some of the pins I found. Those ate Pep pins upper left and below is a save the animals pin.


Antique dresses and star fabric. Look for these on a bear soon:)


And this is a piece of wonderful old trim waiting for a new life!
Well just some of the great things to be found. Visit Renningers if you get the chance, in Pennsylvania or Florida. You might find old blocks from the 1800's like I did ... Oh didn't you see those? Hehe

2 comments:

Maggie's Creations said...

Thanks for sharing your antique finds @ Renningers! I love antique shopping down in PA; great buys down there!

Darlene said...

My first time at Renningers in Kutztown, but it was fun! Looking forward to going again.