Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day 2012

Happy Fourth!


Today I am still finding my independence from clutter and working toward my right to a comfortable home!
We fight for a lot of things in our life and I hope to day, thanks to the planning and work of so many to insure our freedoms, that you find a way to appreciate your freedom.
Mine may seem insignificant, but it has been very freeing to me to let go of guilt over wrong purchases, guilt over letting go of things others have given me that I can't use and loss of loved ones.

I am exercising my right to freedom of space and thus opening myself up to real freedom in my life. What freedom will you give yourself today? Happy fourth of July all! The bears and I are looking forward to some wiggle room! :)

No comments: