Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tropical Doll Study Club Show Review 2013




It was a beautiful day and a good crowd that kept me busy Saturday. These polar bear took it easier than I did hehe.
I did have new designed French bulldogs for sale but never got to get a picture of them on the table.


You'll have to settle for this pic of them on my work table.


This special order grey wolf was also picked up before I could get a photo.
There were some good antique bears but I liked the Steiff birds.





Lucy Metcalf had these beauties. E mail me if you need more info on these. Her company name is Lucy's Bear-red Treasure. She has older Steiff, old toys, mechanicals etc.


The theme was, The Enchanted Forest, so this piece was The Pretend Wolf & Red.


Bits and Buzz found a new home and were very happy!

Next years theme is Here Comes The Bride. Already planning. Hope to see you next year!

No comments: