Previous Bears & Animals

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Preview Teaser

Busy getting ready for the Quinlan Doll and Bear Artist show and the Maitland Doll show, both first weekend of May. For the Quinlan show, in the Junk to Funk gallery, I have made this piece.


This is just a teaser so here is the back of it, it has a no no mechanism. Not a yes/no because its trying to warn you!


I used some of these pieces, an old wood spindle, antique apron and a wood base. Also used a 1920's,30's match holder for the machine body.


This is the base.


This is the machine body. Hope you will come to the show to see the whole thing!
On to the next piece I am working on hehe!

3 comments:

Tami Eveslage said...

Oooh! I can't wait to see it in person! This is going to be such a fun Gallery I think!

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Ooooooo! That looks SO neat!! I wish I could come and see it in person! Have a great time!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Darlene said...

Thanks Tami and Cheryl! The gallery is going to have us laughing I'm sure!