Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quinlan Show 2013 Review Continued

Friday brought the bears by doll artists, dolls by bear artists and the Junk to funk galleries.


Tami Evesladge doll.


Pam Kisners doll.


Bing Ruiters bear.


Amy Thortons doll.


Ms. Popes bear, she started this challenge, lol!



My Junk to funk piece, Carnival Pick A Fate, with no/no mechanism warning you not to pick a fortune.


Elephants on my table.



Another view of my table. Then it was on to the closing reception dinner and awards.


Sue Quinlan with her mini me and me too bear by Martha Burch, with hubby, Terry Quinlan.
Some of the nights winners,


Katherine Hallam, double award.


Michelle Lamb


LuluTatum


Ron and Sue Northman. Sorry not to get photos of all. Wanda Carson, Joanne Livingston, also were among the winners, among others, I just can't write that fast!
It would be better if you come enjoy the fun and see for yourself lol. Hope to see you next year :).

2 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, Darlene!! I SOOOO wish I could have been there!

Hugs,
Cheryl

MorganZee said...

Great photos !
I'm glad to see my little blue bear in the photo of your table.
Thanks for the report - see you next year !