Previous Bears & Animals

Monday, March 24, 2014

Renningers February Finds 2014

Been so busy getting ready for shows, you never got to see some if the neat things at the Extravaganza.


This little bear was offered at $145.


This is an old advertising fabric bear.


More fabric advertising pieces.


Among what I bought was this book...


this book...


they had great illustrations like this...



and like this!


And this is an old doll dresser, mirror not so good, but otherwise neat find.

Of course the antique buttons will wind up on my characters so look for them when you see me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love that Place! Went with mom mom all the time until a couple of years ago, now I go with my husband a couple times a year! It's a lot to take in, but you see a Ton of great finds!