Previous Bears & Animals

Monday, October 6, 2014

Spirits in Sanford Show Review 2014

The show this past weekend at the Jeanine Taylor Folk Art Gallery in Sanford , Florida was such great fun!


This is one of my new cats that went to a great new home.


Part of my set up with a new large French bulldog, also happily rehomed.


Robert Brawley of Halloween Fanatic's table.


View from behind my table.


View from my table again with artists, Pat Rick James Gill, Carly Smith and Robert Brawley having fun conversation.


Pat Gill of Every Witch Way Ln. And Cre8or's Touch's display.


Jorge De Rojas of HohoHalloween's table.


Fun character from Debbie George of Halloween Jingle Bells Boo.


Iva Wilcox's pumpkin witch.


This ode to autumn is by Lori Platt of The Pixie Knoll.


Side view of my table, I was in front window of gallery so light was bad for photos.





And to haunt you forever, me in my costume, creative indecision. The right head is 'I don't know', the left head is 'I don't like it , and I am ' in control , really, control, hehehe...'

Hope you enjoyed the short visit. Didn't get pictures if all the artist wonderful work so if you want to see everything you need to come next year!

Thanks Jeanine, Mary and all the wonderful crew!

No comments: