Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heat Wave


Hi again! Bet you thought I forgot, but here are the photos of the the polar bear and the penguin for those of you that guessed the characters of my piece for TBAI. Isn't that bears face fun! Just looks serious to me. Thought you might like to see some of the detailing, like on the paws. Yes a complete picture is forthcoming with the background.


It is very hot here so I think that polar bear is looking for ice. Me too! My husband say's he saw the devil sweating out there! Stay cool, anybody got an ice tea?

6 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

Come on up here Darlene! We have iced tea! And you can sit with me on my porch and tell me all about your summer adventures. I'm wishing that I could go to TBAI this year but you'll just have to have twice as much fun for me. Looking forward to seeing how this piece turns out - as always, it's looking spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Never mind the ice tea....if you come visit me you will want some hot cocoa!!! Looking forward to seeing the completed gallery piece!!! We'll miss Ginger this year - but you can tell her all about it when you return home. Be seeing you soon!

Darlene said...

Hi Ginger,
we'll sit on the porch ,drink tea and make pin cushions together!

Hi somethingfishy2,
love that name by the way!, I love cocoa too and can't wait to see you!
Am I bringing the teapot?:)

Darlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surpreyes said...

Now you've gone and done it...You made a polar bear. I love this little duo! I would love to give them a home!

Darlene said...

Hi Surpreyes,
Thanks, this duo is the gallery piece for TBAI in August(13-15) in Binghamton, New York. Come join us!

But if you can't more polar bears are to follow. I know one would like to be with you:)
Hugs and joy,Darlene