Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TBAI and Workroom News


TBAI is Thursday August 13 - Saturday August15, 2009. That is why this is my first post for this month, I've been busy getting ready for the show.

This guy is a new addition to the LeCirque
bears, the Tall Man. Not quite finished as his shirt has no buttons and there is a fun tie he wears. He's rather lean and lanky.



Here he is with a friend and here he is with that friend watching him be made, guess he wanted to make sure I got it right!


There will be others in the plaid outfits of different colors. Some with baggy clown pants and ruffled collars. So stay tuned, more photos to come.






My gallery piece for TBAI. Heat Wave, Where's the Ice?!

Well , I'm packed but the bears aren't so back to work and I'll catch up with you later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a great time! At last count I'm not sure there will be the usual NC group. Mary and Ginger aren't going and I'm not sure who else. Have a great time and enjoy the rest of your bear friends!
hugs, Lisa

ginger@bearbits said...

I think you have captured the stance of the Tall Man in an excellent way. I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time in NY. I sure wish I could go. You'll have to have twice the fun and bring some back for me. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope it's a fantastic year for TBAI!!!!