Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Clueless

Ok, I was working really hard yesterday on a new piece and pretty much got it finished except for the ears. When my husband got home I excitedly held it up and said"What do you think?"
"What is it?" he asked.
"You can't tell? Look at the legs"
"I don't know."
"Well don't you see the tail. the long tail?'"
"Yeah, I don't know. Wait , it kinda of has a cat shape head..."
"Yes it's a cat, didn't you SEE the TAIL?"
"Yeah but...it doesn't have any ears, so I couldn't tell..."

So, it's a black cat and if he can't see it up close and personal a photo won't do you any good:)

"Hi dear, what did you make today?"
"Nothing hon, nothing at all."

1 comment:

La said...

But if your husband's defense, or yours I'm still not sure which, he's blind!