Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Working, working...

I don't have any pictures to post unless you find patterns and cut out body pieces fascinating. My time has been spent trying to organize and create my line for next year while getting ready for my next show.

So there are new patterns here and there and the bodies waiting to be put together bagged and laying around. oh and let's not forget the clothing to yet be sewn. Sigh.And still all these ideas are running around in my head, jumping over each other trying to confuse me. One at a time please!

In the meantime all those cut out pieces are jockeying to be made, going me first, make me first! I think I need a cold drink, I'll just hold it to my forehead. Did I hear a bear calling... ah, back to work.

No comments: