Previous Bears & Animals

Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Work

Only three days left in this year,how did that happen?! Anyway, I've only got a couple weeks to get ready for the first shows of the year and this year is special. I will be celebrating 25 years in business as a bear artist, what to do what to do. How to celebrate? I am doing a special bear to celebrate my love of books along with the occasion, it is called Alice Pop-Up. It will be a three dimensional pop-up book of some scenes of Alice in Wonderland that a bear will be reading. How many you ask, well there will be one at each show I am at, so at least ten, and maybe up to twenty-five. Haven't decided yet. I so love doing one-of-a-kinds. But I want to do something special for my collectors.
And there are plans for a give away so get ready followers, information to come soon! 1985 - 2010, wow, this should be fun.

And this week, I'll start posting teasers of what's new coming from my workroom. Be back soon.

No comments: