Previous Bears & Animals

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Tea Party for the Toys

A Christmas Story... You Are Invited






You're Invited! You're invited! If you want to come you have to follow the path.








Is that a note for me? Did that snowman put that invitation in there?


Where is he going? Do I want to go too? It said follow the path.



I'll follow the path and the snowman. They're going in the se direction.





Glad he's wearing a red scarf, I could lose him in this snow. Snowmen don't have a scent for a polar bear to smell. They smell just like the snow on the ground. Wait a minute, where did he go?!


What's that up ahead? Wow a snowman tea party! Cookies and tea and my friend Penguin!


Snow tea,my very favorite!


Merry Christmas Everyone and enjoy your holidays!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Darlene, your pictures are just beautiful! They have a wonderful far away look! I collect snowmen so I am going to sneak into your house and take them and their friends! =P

I really liked the picture of the polar bear drinking from the cup. So so so cute!

Merry Christmas! Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

That was cute especially the bear drinking tea!!! Love it! Hugs, Jennifer

Unknown said...

Hello Darlene

I like your (100th) post very much the photos are terrific and your polar is gorgeous I like the snowmen too. Merry Xmas to you from down under.

Hugs
Raewyn
Woodbury Park Bears

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Oh, I especially love the fluffy polar bear! What magical pictures!
Merry Christmas!
Lynda and the Friendly Company of Bears

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

How wonderful! Your pictures were delightful and I LOVE your polar bear--especially when he's drinking snow tea!
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

ginger@bearbits said...

Hello my dear Darlene!

I enjoyed wandering through the forest with your polar and your snowman. Who wouldn't enjoy an adventure with such unique guides? Now I've never had snow tea but the next time it snows, I will get my dear husband to gather me some snow when he is going out for the snow cream harvest. Do you have a recipe? ;) Thank you so much for participating in the tea and adding to the fun. It's the next best thing to being there in person, eh?

~ginger

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Oh your party was wonderful. Your pictures are soft, elegant, and very festive.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Beautiful...fanciful and fun! I've never tried snow tea...sounds delightful! Please visit me for my party!

Papillon Bleu said...

Snow tea? How cute!!!!

sandra said...

your picture are just wonderful ,love that polar bear,merry christmas to you

Olga BetenŠµva said...

Hello Darlene!
Fantastic Christmas Tea !!!!!!!!!
My bear is delighted!
Snowman is beautiful! Bear chic!
It is unforgettable!
Thank you for the snow and tea!
Hugs,
Olga

Jorgelina said...

Fantastic Christmas Tea !
What magical pictures.

Happy Christmas!!

Darlene said...

Thank you all for coming to the tea party and for your kind comments! It was fun to do so I am so glad that you had fun too!

Merry Christmas all.
Hugs and joy,Darlene

julietk said...

Sorry for being late.
What lovely snowy pictures.