Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

I'm in the midst of cooking the turkey, greens, and the garbanzo beans for a pumpkin hummus( the rest of dinner will be made later), and thinking of all the people I'm grateful for.
I'm grateful for family, friends, all of you and all the people who make me realize how blessed I am.

I hope your day leaves you with a full stomach, a full heart and a place to lay your head.

Happy Thanksgiving All!


From the bears and me:0)

5 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Blessings,
Joyce

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Darlene! You deserve it! I know many people are just thankful for knowing you--I'm one of them! I hope to see you at TBAI again next year.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving♥
Hugs, Lisa

ginger@bearbits said...

Happy Thanksgiving Darlene! I hope you and your family have a wonderful and special time together enjoyoing each other's company!

~ginger

Darlene said...

Thank you all for your well wishes. Hope you had a wonderful day. I did