Previous Bears & Animals

Monday, November 8, 2010

More to See




So can you guess who I am now? Yes this is a Santa Bear that will be at the Hunt Valley Christmas and Holiday Show this Saturday.

I will also have new jewelry pieces. They can be worn or hung as ornaments.


The giraffe necklace is six inches in length.


Bear necklaces are three and a half inches in length. The chains are usually twenty-two inches.
There will be a variety available.

Well I have to get back to work on my angel! Hope to see you in Maryland at the show!

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Darlene,

You have been busy. They are adorable. Have fun at the show this weekend.

Hugs,
Joyce

Darlene said...

Hi Joyce,
thank you. Still trying to finish some pieces and hope to get them posted.
Hugs and joy,Darlene

The Bear's Blog said...

Can't wait to see them.

Hugs,
me