Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heading out to Califonia

It's that time of year and the shows start up again.The first for me this year is theCrossroads show put on by Dorothy Drake inSan Diego. Normally I would have more work done, but being sick for half of November and all of December kept me out of the workroom. As you can see by last post I have been making monkeys:)
They are so fun!

To all my great followers thank you for sticking with me, I hope to be back on track with my posts very soon.

The Toby nominations will be announced at the show! I know some of you have been bogged down by weather and are looking to hear fun bear news so stay tuned to see what's going on at the show.

Now I have to finish packing, oh boy!

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hope you are feeling much better.

Have a wonderful, safe trip and sell those adorable creations of yours. (o:

Hugs.