Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

San Diego

So part of doing the Crossroads show was getting to hang out with friends. Friday before the show we went on a ten mile bike ride at Mission Bay on down to the ocean and back.


That's me as we stopped to look at the water.
After the show we went to Santa Barbara and visited Solvang.


Of course that meant checking out the antique shops and the food, Danish pastries, oh my!
We spent time at the Susan Quinlan Doll & Teddy Bear Museum. They'll be having a new artist & collector convention May12-14 this year in Philadelphia. More info coming.



My artist pals and me overlooking the ocean. Donna, Cindy, me and Sharon.
The weather was wonderful, the company great and the show fun. And tomorrow just a week later I'll be setting up for IDEX. Ah more on that tomorrow. I've got to get back to work!

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Beautiful pictures. Thank you, Darlene, for sharing.

Hugs.

KristiKringle said...

Yeah! Solvang - my hometown! It was a wonderful place to grow up and my family is still there. Love those pastries! I hope the show goes well for you. :)