Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Antique Fair April 2009


I went up to Mt. Dora in Florida on Sunday to the antique fair. Was expecting to see way more dealers than there were, it had fallen off quite a bit. The buyers weren't really there either, but that just gave me more elbow room and ease in which to look. And lucky me I was able to find a vendor who offered the most wonderful buttons from the 1930's. I got a rather worn copy of Raggedy Ann and Andy & the Camel with the Wrinkled Knees, but aside from a few crayoned spots the illustrations inside are mostly intact. So, a happy adventure and the' new' circus buttons will make an appearance soon!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great find! I just love all the treasures you can gather up! Mom and I go looking all the time!
Hugs, Lisa

Darlene said...

Hi Lisa,
I love to go antiquing even if I can't buy anything. It's just fun to see so many wonderful things!
It's even more fun to do it with someone who enjoys looking too.

Good hunting,Darlene