Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Teddy Spring Show Review 2009



While the show did not have as many collectors as usual there were new collectors attending . those that came were happy to buy bears and visit with artists and collectors alike. It was a good show.
That's Ginger Brame with the puppet bear she just sold and some of her other bears at the right of her.

Cindy Malchoff offered some fine feathered friends along with her cute bears.


Mary Dowd offered the cute little elephant in blue but it didn't last long before a collector fell in love and snatched it up.

Melissa Glidden offered these felted sweeties. She does very interesting work so please click on her name to see her website. Her company is the Brownbox Bear Company.



And there are more of my new Le Cirque animals at the show. Hope you get to attend next year. The artists are treated well and the collectors have a lot of fun. Come check it out for yourself:)



















5 comments:

Lisa said...

How great are your pictures. It feels like I was there! OH I'm going to send you pictures of Carson's babies. Grandma went away without ANY to show!!!! Bad Grandma! Oh, Serenity is Carson's (my sister)baby. I still don't have any! I borrow hers when I feel like it and sometimes when I don't! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hugs, Lisa

Darlene said...

Hi Lisa,
I'd love to see the pictures! Sorry I got the baby's mom mixed up but know you are a great auntie!

Take care, Darlene

ginger@bearbits said...

You really got around! When did you take all these lovely photos? It was great seeing you and I'm already looking forward to the fall show! :D

La said...

I want a bunny out of the blue fabric!

Darlene said...

Hi Ginger,
Can't wait for the fall show either and your blog photos were great!

Hi La,
I'll make you a blue bunny:)