Previous Bears & Animals

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Remember - Memorial Day 2009

My husband served his country for 23 years in the the US Navy.He retired a chief, having declined being an officer to work with the men, though he helped others become officers. There are so many that have served that have never heard the word thank you.
Thank you. I thank my husband who served with dignity, pride and determination. I thank all the men and women who gave their time,their choices, their limbs, their minds, their lives with all my heart.
I thank their families, their friends and all those that love our military members and will miss them this day and I will pray for them and us all, for peace in our lives and in our hearts.

Remember.

2 comments:

La said...

Perfectly said...

I'm thankful for my many friends and family members who have served, are serving, or will serve this country.

Darlene said...

Me too LA,
hugs and joy,Darlene