Previous Bears & Animals

Friday, November 6, 2009

It's a Christmas Tea Party

Ginger over at Bearbits is having a Christmas Tea Party for Toys on December 5, 2009. You may have noticed a logo for it on the side of my blog, just click on it to get all the details. You can either participate or just show up for the party and go from blog to blog to enjoy all the fun(blog has to be on Ginger's list as participating).

It's going to be a grand time. And Kelly over at Yesterday's Glitter will also be having a party on December 12th, A Hartfelt Christmas Blog Party, and you can click on her blog from the side of mine if you want to join. These ladies are great fun so you might want to mark your calendar now! These events are not to be missed.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kelly at Yesterday's Glitter is having one too (I've got a link on my sidebar)...

I must spread the bear Christmas party love XD

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi:
I love bears. I love yours particularly!!!
One day I hope I can learn to craft a couple for my new Grand daughter
: )
Have a great weekend
peace
carole

Darlene said...

Hi Heather,
I know I put her info on there too, just don't know if i will get to do her party too cause I wouldn't do the same thing for both.

Hi Carole, Thank you so much, congrats on your new grandaughter, she would love a grandma bear!

Hugs and joy,Darlene