Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Teddy Bears, Dolls, Toys

The Sunshine Bear Den of Good Bears of the World had a collectibles show this weekend with artist bears, antique bears, toys and dolls.
Now at a show like that you know I have to look for treasures! And I found four books, that's Cubby Gets Bath the lion is holding. The lion found a home this weekend. Then there is the cute little doll dress, the animal print fabric and the Kiddies Book of Birds.
I met new people and saw old friends down in Lake Worth, Fl. and enjoyed doing the show. Attendance was a little low but people did buy, just like me.
A good note for my last show for the year. And a special thanks to Jane Woodard of Heir Bears for helping my hubby and I celebrate his birthday while we were there.

Back to creating next year's pieces.


-- Posted while out and about

No comments: