Previous Bears & Animals

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


First day of the new year and I've jumped right in!


Part of my haul from the 40% off your purchase sale at The Sewing Studio!
Was in the store two and a half hours between looking, waiting in line to get things cut and waiting in line to pay. Did I mention I waited in the turning lane just to get into the parking lot ( not to park, but to wait to park) lol!!

Well worth it. Year off to a good start, even did a good deed. So I hope your year is off to a good start too.
I just put a roast in the oven and my hoppin John is cooking, that's black eye peas with good stuff added! So cooking a meal, my husband usually cooks since I got sick. But see I am doing better, even made cookies over the holidays. Already it's a great year. And wait till you see the new bears I've been working on, hehe.
Which is why I had to get trim etc.
So hope to see you at a show during the year, my 2013 calendar will be posted this week.

Have a great 2013!