Previous Bears & Animals

Thursday, January 10, 2013

To the Crossroads Show

I am at the airport in Las Vegas waiting for my connection to San Diego. I got two hours sleep last night but made up for it on the flight to Vegas. Been getting ready for the show this weekend, the Crossroads doll, bears antique toys. Talk about some of everything!
I didn't even have time to get pictures of my new stuff! Guess you'll just have to come by if you're in town.
Best part of trip so far was as we came in over the most beautiful mountains and right behind you could see the city coming into view!
Remember TOBY industry winners will be announced on Saturday at the dinner! See, you should be there. Hehe.


From the bears and me:0)

1 comment:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I will be coming. I look forward to getting to be a visitor and take the time to admire all the beautiful things. Can't wait to see what you have brought with you.