Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Almost Ready For IDEX

Well it's after one in the morning, show set up is tomorrow and I still have one piece to finish making and one to dress yet. But the brochures are made and so is my sign.

For those who don't know this is an international doll and bear wholesale show where you can do a show special limited edition that you can sell to the public. It's the first show of the year that artist can introduce their new lines to the stores and public.

There will only be four bear artists showing this year and that makes me very sad. It hurts the bear industry when we aren't represented.

I'll let you know how it goes. The show runs from Friday through Sunday, wholsale buyers only on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are open to the public and stores. If you are in Orlando or close by, come on down to the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel on Universal Blvd. and see the show.


Now who do these feet belong to? It's one of my pieces for the show. Care to guess?

3 comments:

Heidi Steiner said...

Hi Darlene-
I hope you have a great show!!!Love the little legs and hope to see a pic soon of the entire piece.
Heidi

Darlene said...

Hi Heidi,
I will post a picture soon. Hope your redo project went well!

Hugs and joy, Darlene`

Lisa said...

Hope you are having fun. We are snowed in!
Hugs,Lisa