Previous Bears & Animals

Monday, January 4, 2010

Shows and schedule info

First Happy Birthday to my daughter! Hope you have a great year full of blessings. I already sent her a card, gift and a text but I'm a mom, what can i say:0)

If you look to my side bar you will see my show schedule for this year. As the events come up I will post more information. If you are interested in a show just e-mail me, my e-mail is listed in the info on me on the side bar.

So this month I have two shows, the first is the Crossroads Teddy, Doll and Antique Toy Show and Sale that will be held in San Diego the 16,17th, that's a Saturday and Sunday. Do try to attend if you will be in the area, I will have a Alice pop-up at each show this year to celebrate my 25 years making bears. There will be a preview picture soon.

Also this month is the IDEX show, that's the international doll and bear show that precedes Toy Fair, and your first introduction to the artists new work for the year. I will be presenting my new Le Cirque piece, a giraffe. There is a new white owl and a felt muzzle open-mouth bear that will be introduced. So come to that too if you can, the show is open to all on Saturday and Sunday. Show specials will be available those days and I will be doing a show special.

I hope to post photos very soon. Until then it's back to work cause I am way behind.

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

I would LOVE to be able to attend one of your shows!!!!

LOVE your work!

I'm so happy to have found your blog :)

Wishing you a wonderful New Year.

Doreen

Darlene said...

Hi Doreen.
Thank you for the wonderful compliment, I went to your blog and saw your great primitive work like Aggy so I am really honored you like my work.

I like your blog too:0)
Have a wonderful, creative and blessed New Year.