Previous Bears & Animals

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally

Sorry not to have posted but I have been working on that Alice pop up for days. Had to change some things to make it work.
Then it was the bear to go with it. I wanted it to be slumpy, old looking. So let me know what you think. There will be ten, one for each show I'm doing this year.


Old looking bear



With book


Alice page


Bear discovers Alice.


Well that's my anniversary piece. Now I have to get packed, oh I mean get some sleep then get packed. That's it! Night.

4 comments:

Papillon Bleu said...

Sleep tight!
;-)

Heather said...

What a very fun piece it is! Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites!!! :)

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

I LOVE your bear!

Darlene said...

Hi Papillon Bleu,
I did get a little sleep:)

Hi Heather,
I love Alice too, am working on a new one of a kind piece!

Thanks Cheryl,
Glad you like it, I like how it came out.