Previous Bears & Animals

Thursday, January 14, 2010

On my way

So I am sitting at the airport waiting for the second leg of my flight to San Diego for my first show of the year .
It is at times like this that I miss being able to work on bears as I wait. But the good thing is now I don't work on bears as I wait so I am more rested right? Except after packing everything I only got three hours sleep. Let's just say things got a little disorganized. And the way the weather has been this Florida resident didn't know what to pack!
But it should be a good show and I get to play with other artists. Will keep you posted. It's the Crossroads Teddy and Doll Show. we'll find out who the TOBY nominees are on Saturday. Well another forty minutes of this two hour layover and I am out of here. Have a good one.


From the bears and me:0)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Be safe and have fun! Tell Sharon Hi for us all!
Hugs, Lisa