Previous Bears & Animals

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Did You Guess?

Did you guess whose striped legs were shown?


They belong to Alice, who belongs to the one of a kind set


Alice Keeps Following Me!

It has been a long show and I will review it shortly, but last night after a long day I opened my mail to find this


a card from some of my collector and artist friends from North Carolina who were kind enough to send me well wishes while they were gathered for a bear event. I thank them all for the love they showed me, it warmed my heart and misted my eyes. It was such a welcoming thing to come home to.

What did you miss at IDEX? My review in my next post. The bears and I have to get some rest.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad you liked your card! Mom looked at your post but I guess she cannot figure out how to leave a comment. She is not a techi! She really thought you had to have that card when she found it and was thrilled you put it on your blog!
Have a great week my sweet friend!
Hugs, Lisa

Darlene said...

Hi Lisa,
Glad your mom saw the post, I really appreciated the card!